Report NEP-MON-2005-06-27This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Esteban Gómez & Diego Vásquez & Camilo Zea, 2005. "Derivative Markets' Impact on Colombian Monetary Policy," Borradores de Economia 334, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Item repec:ehu:dfaeii:200513 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul de Grauwe & Gunther Schnabl, 2004. "Nominal versus Real Convergence with Respect to EMU Accession.How to Cope with the Balassa-Samuelson Dilemma," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 20, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Niki Papadopoulou, 2004. "Sticky Prices, Limited Participation or Both?," Working Papers 2004_3, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Rasmus Fatum & Michael M. Hutchison, 2005. "Foreign Exchange Intervention and Monetary Policy in Japan, 2003-2004," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-93, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wilem H. Buiter, 2005. "Overcoming the Zero Bound on Nominal Interest Rates: Gesell's Currency Carry Tax vs. Eisler's arallel Virtual Currency," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-96, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2005. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy in a Medium-Scale Macroeconomic Model: Expanded Version," NBER Working Papers 11417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. Anton Braun & Yuichiro Waki, 2005. "Monetary Policy during Japan's Lost Decade," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-343, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Gunther Schnabl & Dirk Baur, 2005. "Purchasing Power Parity: Granger Causality Tests for the Yen- Dollar Exchange Rate," International Finance 0506006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masahiro Enya & Akira Kohsaka & Mervin Pobre, 2004. "Credit Crunch in East Asia: A Retrospective," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 04-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.