Report NEP-MON-2003-08-24This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Marc Berk & Beata K. Bierut, 2003. "Committee structure and its implications for Monetary policy decision-making," MEB Series (discontinued) 2003-05, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200370 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200374 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert G. King & Alexander L. Wolman, 2003. "Monetary Discretion, Pricing Complementarity and Dynamic Multiple Equilibria," NBER Working Papers 9929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200376 is not listed on IDEAS anymore