Report NEP-MON-2003-05-18This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerhard Sorger, 2003. "Inflation Forecast Targeting in an Overlapping Generations Model," Working Papers 491, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Junning Cai, 2003. "Asset Prices and Monetary Policy: Some Notes," Macroeconomics 0305006, EconWPA, revised 13 May 2003.
- Eduardo Levy-Yeyati, . "Financial Dollarization and Debt Deflation Under a Currency Board: The Case of Argentina," DCBSLA Series 3, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Mikkelsen, Peter, 2003. "Estimating intractable non-linear term structure models," Finance Working Papers 02-7, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Martha López P., . "Efficient Policy Rule for Inflation Targeting in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 240, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.