Report NEP-MON-2002-10-18This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Refet S. Gürkaynak & Brian P. Sack & Eric T. Swanson, 2002. "Market-based measures of monetary policy expectations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rasmus Fatum & Michael M. Hutchison, "undated". "Is Foreign Exchange Market Intervention an Alternative to Monetary Policy? Evidence from Japan," EPRU Working Paper Series 02-11, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2008. "Time inconsistency and free-riding in a monetary union," Staff Report 308, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Paolo Surico, 2002. "Inflation Targeting and Nonlinear Policy Rules: the Case of Asymmetric Preferences," Macroeconomics 0210002, EconWPA, revised 09 Dec 2003.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Paolo Pesenti, 2002. "Self-validating optimum currency areas," Staff Reports 152, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Raoul Minetti, 2002. "The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy: Evidence from the Housing Market," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 541, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 29 Aug 2003.
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:02-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore