Report NEP-MON-2001-05-02This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jörg Bibow, 2001. "Easy Money through the Back Door: The Markets vs. the ECB," Macroeconomics 0103004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Musalem Borrero, 2001. "On the Long and Short of Central Bank Independence, Policy Coordination, and Economic Performance," IMF Working Papers 2001/019, International Monetary Fund.
- Dionísio Dias Carneiro, 2000. "Inflation targeting in Brazil: what difference does a year make?," Textos para discussão 429, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2000-001c is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2001. "Will the Euro Bring Economic Crisis to Europe?," Macroeconomics 0103003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Isard & Douglas Laxton & Ann-Charlotte Eliasson, 2001. "Inflation Targeting with NAIRU Uncertainty and Endogenous Policy Credibility," IMF Working Papers 2001/007, International Monetary Fund.
- Jörg Bibow, 2001. "Making EMU Work: Some Lessons from the 1990s," Macroeconomics 0103008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lars E.O. Svensson & Michael Woodford, 2001. "Indicator Variables for Optimal Policy under Asymmetric Information," NBER Working Papers 8255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olga Arratibel & Jonathan P. Thomas, 2001. "The consequences of staggered wage setting for the credibility of monetary policy," Macroeconomics 0103002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John H. Rogers, 2001. "Price level convergence, relative prices, and inflation in Europe," International Finance Discussion Papers 699, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2001.
- Roger Craine, 2001. "Dollarization: An Irreversible Decision," International Finance 0103003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc Lavoie, 2001. "Endogenous Money in a Coherent Stock-Flow Framework," Macroeconomics 0103007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0128 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philip Arestis & Iris Biefang- Frisancho Mariscal & Andrew Brown & Malcolm Sawyer, 2001. "The Causes of Euro Instability," Macroeconomics 0103005, University Library of Munich, Germany.