Report NEP-MON-2001-02-27This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter N. Ireland, 2001. "The Real Balance Effect," NBER Working Papers 8136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:att:baiswp:200087 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:att:baiswp:200094 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lucio Vinhas de Souza & Holger van Eden & Albert de Groot & Gerbert Romijn & Elisabeth Ledrut, 2001. "EMU and Enlargement: A Review of Policy Issues," Macroeconomics 0012019, EconWPA.
- Item repec:att:baiswp:200095 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefania Albanesi & V.V. Chari & Lawrence J. Christiano, 2001. "How Severe is the Time Inconsistency Problem in Monetary Policy?," NBER Working Papers 8139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:att:baiswp:200096 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jose Noguera S., 2001. "The Appearance of Carriers and the Origins of Money," Macroeconomics 0012014, EconWPA.
- Jacek Cukrowski & Emil Stavrev, 2001. "Central Bank Seigniorage: Czech Republic 1993-1997," Macroeconomics 0012016, EconWPA.
- Item repec:att:baiswp:200089 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Miroslav Verbic, 2001. "Income, employment and distribution effects of inflation," Macroeconomics 0012017, EconWPA, revised 30 Jan 2002.