Report NEP-MON-2000-08-15This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas M. Fischer, 2000. "Do Interventions Smooth Interest Rates?," Working Papers 00.04, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Item repec:ucb:calbcd:c00-113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gianluca Benigno & Pierpaolo Benigno & Fabio Ghironi, 2000. "Interest Rate Rules for Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 468, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Oct 2003.
- T.K. Rymes & Colin Rogers, 1998. "On 'Money' in ISLM and AD/AS Models," Carleton Economic Papers 98-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Barry Eichengreen & Fabio Ghironi, 1999. "Macroeconomic Tradeoffs in the United States and Europe: Fiscal Distortions and the International Monetary Regime," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 467, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Katrin Wesche, 2000. "Is there a Credit Channel in Austria? The Impact of Monetary Policy on Firms' Investment Decisions," Working Papers 41, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Fabio Ghironi, 2000. "Alternative Monetary Rules for a Small Open Economy: The Case of Canada," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 466, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 30 Oct 2000.
- Eduard Hochreiter & Tadeusz Kowalski, 2000. "Central Banks in European Emerging Market Economies in the 1990s," Working Papers 40, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).