Report NEP-MON-1999-09-01This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- SimÛn Sosvilla-Rivero & Irene Olloqui, "undated". "Instability in cointegration regressions:Evidence from inflation rate convergence in EU countries," Studies on the Spanish Economy 53, FEDEA.
- Eduardo L. GimÈnez & JosÈ MarÌa MartÌn-Moreno, "undated". "Title: Monetary shocks and business cicle in the Spanish economy," Studies on the Spanish Economy 43, FEDEA.
- J. Ayuso & G.L. Kaminsky & D. LÛpez Salido, "undated". "Inflation regimes and stabilization policies, Spain 1962-1997," Studies on the Spanish Economy 10, FEDEA.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & M. Dolores Mont·vez-GarcÈs, "undated". "There was monetary autonomy in Europe on the eve of EMU?. The German dominance hypothesis re-examined," Studies on the Spanish Economy 52, FEDEA.
- J. Andrés & J.D. López-Salido & J. Vallés, "undated". "The liquidy effect in a small open economy model," Studies on the Spanish Economy 21, FEDEA.
- Clarke, George R. G. & Cull, Robert, 1999. "Provincial bank privatization in Argentina : the why, how, and"so what"?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2159, The World Bank.