Report NEP-MON-1998-12-09This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter N. Ireland, 1998. "Expectations, credibility, and time-consistent monetary policy," Working Paper 9812, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Özge Senay, "undated". "The Effectiveness of Monetary and Fiscal Policy with Different Degrees of Goods and Financial Market Integration," Discussion Papers 98/14, Department of Economics, University of York.
- A. Robert Nobay & David A. Peel, 1998. "Optimal Monetary Policy in a Model of Asymmetric Central Bank Preferences," FMG Discussion Papers dp306, Financial Markets Group.
- James K. Galbraith, 1998. "Unemployment, Inflation, and the Job Structure," Macroeconomics 9810003, EconWPA.
- Bernd Hayo, 1998. "Estimating a European Demand for Money," Macroeconomics 9811008, EconWPA.
- Randal J. Verbrugge, 1998. "Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Inflation Asymmetries," Macroeconomics 9809018, EconWPA.
- L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Modern Money," Macroeconomics 9810002, EconWPA.
- Özge Senay, "undated". "Disinflation Dynamics in an Open Economy General Equilibrium Model," Discussion Papers 98/15, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:yor:yorken:98/18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Steven Russell, 1998. "A public finance analysis of multiple reserve requirements," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 98-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Charles M. Kahn & William Roberds, 1998. "Demandable debt as a means of payment: banknotes versus checks," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 98-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Steven Russell, 1998. "The long-run real effects of monetary policy: Keynesian predictions from a neoclassical model," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 98-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Christopher A. Sims & Tao Zha, 1998. "Does monetary policy generate recessions?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 98-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gianni De Fraja & Claudio A. G. Piga, "undated". "Strategic Debt in Vertical Relationships," Discussion Papers 98/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- David A. Levy, 1998. "Does an Independent Central Bank Violate Democracy?," Macroeconomics 9811005, EconWPA.
- Scott Freeman & Finn E. Kydland, 1998. "Monetary aggregates and output," Working Paper 9813, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.