Report NEP-MKT-2017-11-05This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorenzo Coviello & Uri Gneezy & Lorenz Götte, 2017. "A Large-Scale Field Experiment to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Paid Search Advertising," CESifo Working Paper Series 6684, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hermosilla, Manuel & Gutierrez-Navratil, Fernanda & Prieto-Rodriguez, Juan, 2017. "Can Emerging Markets Tilt Global Product Design? Impacts of Chinese Colorism on Hollywood Castings," MPRA Paper 82040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lisa Planer-Friedrich & Marco Sahm, 2017. "Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility," CESifo Working Paper Series 6506, CESifo Group Munich.
- Omigie, N. O., 2017. "Value-based Customers Satisfaction and Continuance Intention for Mobile Financial Services: the roles of Utilitarian, Hedonic, and Personal Values," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169490, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Gokhan Guven & Eren Inci & Antonio Russo, 2017. "Apparent Competition in Two-Sided Platforms," CESifo Working Paper Series 6660, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lars Hornuf & Marc Oliver Rieger, 2017. "Can Television Reduce Xenophobia? The Case of East Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 6632, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wernick, Christian & Gries, Christin Isabel, 2017. "Economic aspects of embedded SIM for the telecommunications consumer segment," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169504, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- John Gibson and Alessandro Romeo, "undated". "Fiscal-Food Policies are Likely Misinformed by Biased Price Elasticities from Household Surveys: Evidence from Melanesia," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201730, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Matthew Ellman, 2017. "Online Social Networks: Approval by Design," Working Papers 17-18, NET Institute.
- Eyal Dvir & Georg Strasser, 2017. "Does Marketing Widen Borders? Cross-Country Price Dispersion in the European Car Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 6639, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paul, J. & Agatz, N.A.H. & Spliet, R. & de Koster, M.B.M., 2017. "Customer Consolidated Routing Problem – An Omni-channel Retail Study," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2017-012-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Egbert, Henrik, 2017. "The Gift and Pay-What-You-Want Pricing," MPRA Paper 82066, University Library of Munich, Germany.