Report NEP-MKT-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Morais, Joanna & Thomas-Agnan, Christine & Simioni, Michel, 2017. "Interpreting the impact of explanatory variables in compositional models," TSE Working Papers 17-805, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Jorge Florez-Acosta & Daniel Herrera-Araujo, 2017. "Multiproduct retailing and buyer power: The effects of product delisting on consumer shopping behavior," PSE Working Papers halshs-01467435, HAL.
- Morais, Joanna & Thomas-Agnan, Christine & Simioni, Michel, 2017. "Using compositional and Dirichlet models for market-share regression," TSE Working Papers 17-804, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Dvir, Eyal & Strasser, Georg, 2017. "Does marketing widen borders? Cross-country price dispersion in the European car market," Working Paper Series 2059, European Central Bank.
- Oleg S. Nagornyy & Olessia Y. Koltsova, 2017. "Mining Media Topics Perceived as Social Problems by Online Audiences: Use of a Data Mining Approach in Sociology," HSE Working papers WP BRP 74/SOC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Jean-François Houde & Peter Newberry & Katja Seim, 2017. "Economies of Density in E-Commerce: A Study of Amazon’s Fulfillment Center Network," NBER Working Papers 23361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anell, Anders & Dietrichson, Jens & Ellegård, Lina Maria & Kjellsson, Gustav, 2017. "Information, Switching Costs, and Consumer Choice: Evidence from Two Randomized Field Experiments in Swedish Primary Health Care," Working Papers 2017:7, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 27 Jun 2018.
- Pitts, Frederick Harry, 2016. "Capital as Power in the Creative Industries: A Case Study of Freelance Creative Work in the Netherlands," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2016/06, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.