Report NEP-MKT-2017-03-19This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Durevall, Dick, 2017. "Cost Pass-Through in the Swedish Coffee Market," Working Papers in Economics 697, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Peter D., Lunn & Sean, Lyons, 2017. "Consumer switching intentions for telecoms services: evidence from Ireland," MPRA Paper 77412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rasch, Alexander & Gössl, Florian, 2016. "The scope for collusion under different pricing schemes," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145759, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Caprice, Stéphane & Shekhar, Shiva, 2017. "On the countervailing power of large retailers when shopping costs matter," TSE Working Papers 17-771, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Rickert, Dennis, 2016. "Consumer state dependence, switching costs, and forward-looking producers. A dynamic discrete choice model applied to the diaper market," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145672, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Quack, Helmut, 2016.
"KÖLSCH versus ALT: Erkenntnisse aus konsumentenpsychologischen Experimenten
[KÖLSCH versus ALT: Learnings From Consumer Psychological Experiments]," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics fobe34, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2016. "Global Value Chains and Wages: International Evidence from Linked Worker-Industry Data," LIS Working papers 680, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Lars Hornuf & Marc Oliver Rieger, 2017. "Can Television Reduce Xenophobia? - The Case of East Germany," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201702, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- d'Andria, Diego & Uebelmesser, Silke, 2016. "The relationship between R&D intensity and profit-sharing schemes: evidence from Germany and the United Kingdom," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145622, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sébastien Miroudot & Charles Cadestin, 2017. "Services In Global Value Chains: From Inputs to Value-Creating Activities," OECD Trade Policy Papers 197, OECD Publishing.