Report NEP-MKT-2017-03-12This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaudeul, Alexia & Crosetto, Paolo, 2016. "Choosing whether to compete: Price and format competition with consumer confusion," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145875, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Manova, Kalina & Yu, Zhihong, 2017. "Multi-Product Firms and Product Quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 11861, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Göller, Daniel & Andersson, Kjetil & Hansen, Bkørn, 2016. "Mobile telephony in emerging markets," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145839, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Budzinski, Oliver, 2016. "Aktuelle Herausforderungen der Wettbewerbspolitik durch Marktplätze im Internet," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 103, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Francine Lafontaine & Marek Zapletal & Xu Zhang, 2017. "Brighter Prospects? Assessing the Franchise Advantage using Census Data," Working Papers 17-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Benedikte Bjerge & Nina Torm & Neda Trifkovic, 2016. "Gender matters: Private sector training in Vietnamese SMEs," WIDER Working Paper Series 149, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Dierker, Egbert, 2017. "The role of initial shares in multi-period production economies with incomplete markets," Economics Series 327, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Cole, Allison, 2016. "Do consumers rely more heavily on credit cards while unemployed?," Research Data Report 16-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Cardoso-Vargas, Carlos Enrique, 2017. "Distance to the Core, Productivity and Selection of Export Products-Destinations," MPRA Paper 77192, University Library of Munich, Germany.