Report NEP-MKT-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Gallice & Giuseppe Sorrenti, 2015. "Curious about the price? Consumers' behavior in price reveal auctions," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 432, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Thierry Pénard & Rozenn Perrigot, 2015. "Search Online – Purchase Online in Franchising: An Empirical Analysis of Franchisor Website Functionality," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201517, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Prieto Fernández, Francisco Javier & Ruiz Mora, Carlos & Nogales Martín, Francisco Javier, 2015. "Retail competition with switching consumers in electricity markets," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1522, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Nobuhiko Terui & Shohei Hasegawa & Greg M. Allenby, 2015. "A Threshold Model for Discontinuous Preference Change and Satiation," TMARG Discussion Papers 122, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Jeff Thurk, 2015. "Measuring the Unequal Implications of One Size Fits All Regulation," 2015 Meeting Papers 1251, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Daniel Ray & William Sabadie & David Gotteland, 2015.
"Why Customer Orientation Does not Necessarily Stimulate Complaint Management Efficiency: The Neglected Role of Orientation Towards Complaints
[Pourquoi l’orientation client ne stimule pas nécessair," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01222209, HAL.
- Marysia Ogrodnik, 2015. "An Economic Model of the Stages of Addictive Consumption," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01224553, HAL.