Report NEP-MKT-2015-09-18This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Obradovits, Martin, 2015. "Going to the Discounter: Consumer Search with Local Market Heterogeneities," MPRA Paper 66613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inderst, Roman & Obradovits, Martin, 2015. "Too Much Attention on Low Prices? Loss Leading in a Model of Sales with Salient Thinkers," CEPR Discussion Papers 10813, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hiroaki Sandoh & Risa Suzuki, 2015. "Large-Scaled Chain Stores versus Small-Scaled Local Stores of the Local Production for Local Consumption," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-16-Rev.3, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Sep 2015.
- Weinrich, Ramona & Spiller, Achim, 2015. "Developing food labelling strategies with the help of extremeness aversion," DARE Discussion Papers 1511, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Chen, Yongmin & Hua, Xinyu, 2015. "Competition, product safety, and product liability," MPRA Paper 66450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weinrich, Ramona & Franz, Annabell & Spiller, Achim, 2015. "Multi-level labelling: Too complex for consumers?," DARE Discussion Papers 1512, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Pukkapop Kongkajaroen, 2014. "The Influence of Green Condominium Purchase Attitude toward Intention to Purchase: Generation Y Consumers," ERES eres2014_123, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Éamonn D'Arcy & Stephen Roulac, 2015. "Global brands the new global badge of real estate service quality?," ERES eres2015_303, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Riikka Kyrö & Antti Peltokorpi & Karlos Artto, 2015. "Health and wellbeing sector actors embrace collaboration and even competition on-campus," ERES eres2015_156, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Jen-Hsu Liang, 2015. "The Price Effect of EEWH Certification," ERES eres2015_45, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Peter Palm & Helena Bohman & Magnus Andersson, 2015. "Anchoring effects in appraisals - a study of Swedish Real Estate students," ERES eres2015_30, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Chiara Isadora Artico & Michele Tamma, 2015. "Culture-based products: integrating cultural and commercial strategies. Cases from the luxury perfumery industry," Working Papers 7, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Xiaoping He & David Reiner, 2015. "Why Do More British Consumers Not Switch Energy Suppliers? The Role of Individual Attitudes," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1525, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.