Report NEP-MKT-2015-07-04This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moisescu, Ovidiu-Ioan, 2014. "Assessing Customer Loyalty: A Literature Review," MPRA Paper 65287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sondes ZOUAGHI, 2015. "La segmentation ethnique en marketing : un outil de maintien de la domination sociale en France," THEMA Working Papers 2015-07, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- COMBRIS Pierre & SEABRA PINTO Alexandra & GIRAUD HERAUD Eric, 2015. "Relative willingness to pay and surplus comparison mechanism in experimental auctions," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2015-20, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Moisescu, Ovidiu-Ioan, 2014. "A Survey-Based Analysis Regarding CSR Practices in the Romanian Tourism Distribution Sector," MPRA Paper 65310, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2014.
- Novelli, Francesco, 2015. "Detection and Measurement of Sales Cannibalization in Information Technology Markets," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 74179, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Crawford, Gregory S., 2015. "The Economics of Television and Online Video Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10676, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harrison, Sara, 2014. "Measuring the impact of â€˜leadership, context, the nature of the event and induced event experienceâ€™ on brand creation for the Sevens Wellington Rugby Tournament," MBA Research Papers 4413, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Management.
- Dalbir Singh & M. R. P. Singh, 2015. "Customer Satisfaction In Terms Of Company Image, Consultancy & Customer Service: A Case Of Jindal Industries," Working papers 2015-06-16, Voice of Research.
- Panizza, Janina, 2014. "Sponsor Partnerships - It's a lot like dating," MBA Research Papers 4464, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Management.