Report NEP-MKT-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adam Copeland & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2010. "The impact of competition on technology adoption: an apples-to-PCs analysis," Staff Reports 462, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:575 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Natalia Shestakova, 2010. "Pricing Scheme Choice: How Process Affects Outcome," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp411, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "“Brand” and performance in a new environment: Analysis of the law school market in Japan," MPRA Paper 24257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajanish Dass, 2010. "Exploring Feasibility of Alternate Channels of Information Dissemination: Study of Rural Consumers Information Needs," Working Papers id:2746, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:36 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:577 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:599 is not listed on IDEAS anymore