Report NEP-MKT-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koji Miyawaki & Yasuhiro Omori & Akira Hibiki, 2010. "Panel Data Analysis of Japanese Residential Water Demand Using a Discrete/Continuous Choice Approach," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-123, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Lede, M., 2010. "Diffusion of Original and Counterfeit Products in a Developing Country," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-08, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Domingo Sanna, 2010. "Relaciones entre imagen de marca corporativa, satisfaccion y lealtad: estudio en una escuela de negocios de la Argentina," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 419, Universidad del CEMA.
- Kevin Foster & Erik Meijer & Scott Schuh & Michael A. Zabek, 2010. "The 2008 Survey of Consumer Payment Choice," Public Policy Discussion Paper 09-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Bettina Riedel, 2009. "A value chain and cluster perspective on competitiveness of European fresh vegetable production – Case studies from Germany, Italy, and Spain," DEIAgra Working Papers 9001, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Oct 2009.
- Tracy Stobbe & Alison Eagle & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2009. "Niche and Direct Marketing in the Rural-Urban Fringe: Study of the Agricultural Economy in the Shadow of a Large City," Working Papers 2009-06, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00448861_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- B. Weijters & E. Cabooter & N. Schillewaert & -, 2010. "The effect of rating scale format on response styles: The number of response categories and response category labels," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/636, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- McQuade, Timothy & Salant, Stephen W. & Winfree, Jason, 2009. "Markets with untraceable goods of unknown quality: a market failure exacerbated by globalization," MPRA Paper 21874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stijn FERRARI, 2009. "Discriminatory fees, coordination and investment in shared ATM networks," Working Papers Department of Economics ces09.23, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Uwe Cantner & Jens J. Krüger & Rene Söllner, 2010. "Product Quality, Product Price, and Share Dynamics in the German Compact Car Market," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-024, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Brian Knight & Nathan Schiff, 2010. "Spatial competition and cross-border shopping," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper 10-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Waterson, Michael, 2010. "Beer - the ties that bind," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 930, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.