Report NEP-MKT-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nadja Silberhorn & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2009. "Is cross-category brand loyalty determined by risk aversion?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-061, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Duque, Lola C. & Singh, Sangeeta, 2009. "'Unserved' interpretations of service satisfaction," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb097407, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Bertrand, Marianne & Karlan, Dean & Mullainathan, Sendhil & Shafir, Eldar & Zinman, Jonathan, 2009. "What's Advertising Content Worth? Evidence from a Consumer Credit Marketing Field Experiment," Working Papers 58, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Sachon, Marc & Martinez de Albeniz, Victor, 2009. "Private label introduction: Does it benefit the supply chain?," IESE Research Papers D/832, IESE Business School.
- Steven L. Puller & Anirban Sengupta & Steven N. Wiggins, 2009. "Testing Theories of Scarcity Pricing in the Airline Industry," NBER Working Papers 15555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy Bulow & Paul Klemperer, 2009. "Price Controls and Consumer Surplus," Economics Papers 2009-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.