Report NEP-MKT-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Babur De los Santos & Ali Hortacsu & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2009. "Testing Models of Consumer Search Using Data on Web Browsing Behavior," Working Papers 09-23, NET Institute, revised Aug 2009.
- de Mello, Luiz & Pires, Ricardo, 2009. "Message On The Bottle: Colours And Shapes Of Wine Labels," Working Papers 53885, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Heffetz, Ori & Shayo, Moses, 2009. "How Large Are Non-Budget-Constraint Effects Of Prices On Demand?," Working Papers 53882, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Ndanga, Leah Z.B. & Louw, Andre & van Rooyen, Johan, 2009. "Increasing Domestic Consumption Of South African Wines: Identifying The Key Market Segments Of The “Black Diamonds”," Working Papers 53884, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Anindya Ghose & Sang Pil Han, 2009. "A Dynamic Structural Model of User Learning in Mobile Media Content," Working Papers 09-24, NET Institute, revised Oct 2009.
- Vastola, Antonella P. & Tanyeri-Abur, Aysen, 2009. "Non-Conventional Viticulture As A Viable System: A Case Study In Italy," Working Papers 53886, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Langenberg, Tobias, 2009. "Product Durability in Markets with Consumer Lock-in," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 279, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Koski, Heli & Kretchmer, Tobias, 2009. "The Role of Product Innovation on the Diffusion of Mobile Telephone," Discussion Papers 1200, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.