Report NEP-MKT-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fausti, Scott W. & Qasmi, Bashir A. & Diersen, Matthew A., 2008. "The Efficacy of the Grid Marketing Channel for Fed Cattle," Staff Papers 080005, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Alan May & Jack Davis & Matthew Diersen, 2008. "Management and Marketing 2009 Winter Wheat," Issue Briefs 2008501, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Lou, Weifang & Prentice, David & Yin, Xiangkang, 2008. "The Effects of Product Ageing on Demand: The Case of Digital Cameras," MPRA Paper 13407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & Marc Rysman, 2009. "Dynamics of Consumer Demand for New Durable Goods," NBER Working Papers 14737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- María Fernanda Viecens, 2009. "Pricing strategies in two-sided platforms: The role of sellers’ competition," Working Papers 2009-11, FEDEA.
- Basov, Suren & Danilkina, Svetlana & Prentice, David, 2009. "When does variety increase with quality?," MPRA Paper 13445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Buehler & Dennis L. Gaertner, 2009. "Making Sense of Non-Binding Retail-Price Recommendations," SOI - Working Papers 0902, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Punam Anand Keller & Adam M. Keller, 2009. "New Ways to Make People Save: A Social Marketing Approach," NBER Working Papers 14715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.