Report NEP-MKT-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2008-30 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dean F. Amel & Arthur B. Kennickell & Kevin B. Moore, 2008. "Banking market definition: evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gerard Hoberg & Gordon M. Phillips, 2008. "Product Market Synergies and Competition in Mergers and Acquisitions: A Text-Based Analysis," NBER Working Papers 14289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Denise Wolter, 2008. "Higher Food Prices: A Blessing in Disguise for Africa?," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 66, OECD Publishing.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Andrew Burke, 2008. "Investigating Blue Ocean v. Competitive Strategy: A Statistical Analysis of the Retail Industry," Scales Research Reports H200801, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Kenneth P. Brevoort & John D. Wolken, 2008. "Does distance matter in banking?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).