Report NEP-MKT-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Armstrong, Mark & Vickers, John & Zhou, Jidong, 2008. "Consumer protection and the incentive to become informed," MPRA Paper 9898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sun, Ching-jen, 2007. "Dynamic Price Discrimination and Quality Provision Based on Purchase History," MPRA Paper 9855, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2008.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012901 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012900 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fujita, Mai, 2008. "Value Chain Dynamics and Growth of Local Firms:The Case of Motorcycle Industry in Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 161, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Arthur Huang & David Levinson, 2008. "An agent-based retail location model on a supply chain network," Working Papers 000037, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Morten Hviid & Greg Shaffer, 2008. "Matching Own Prices, Rivals' Prices, or Both," Working Papers 08-26, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.