Report NEP-MKT-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhou, Jidong, 2008. "Reference Dependence and Market Competition," MPRA Paper 9370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tåg, Joacim, 2008. "Open Versus Closed Platforms," Working Paper Series 747, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 28 Aug 2008.
- Frank J. van Rijnsoever & Carolina Castaldi, 2008. "Perceived technology clusters and ownership of related technologies: the case of consumer electronics," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-17, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Jun 2008.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012634 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan & Le Bihan, Hervé, 2008. "Restaurant Prices and the Minimum Wage," CEPR Discussion Papers 6892, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Verbeke, W.J.M.I. & Belschak, F.D. & Bakker, A.B. & Dietz, H.M.S., 2008. "When Intelligence is (Dys)Functional for Achieving Sales Performance," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-034-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.