Report NEP-MKT-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Courty, Pascal & Pagliero, Mario, 2008. "Does Responsive Pricing Smooth Demand Shocks?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6662, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nocke, Volker & Peitz, Martin, 2008. "Advance-Purchase Discounts as a Price Discrimination Device," CEPR Discussion Papers 6664, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2008. "Consumer Networks and Firm Reputation: A First Experimental Investigation," CEPR Discussion Papers 6624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jozef Konings & Filip Roodhooft, 2000. "Liquidity Constraint and the Demand for Food: Income Elasticity of Calorie in Rural Ethiopia," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0026, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765011812 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kokholm, Thomas, 2008. "Pricing of Traffic Light Options and other Correlation Derivatives," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2008-01, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Sangwan, S. & Chong, G. & Pau, L-F., 2008. "Key Issues in Expansion of End-User Mobile Communication in China," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-011-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.