Report NEP-MKT-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Courty, Pascal & Pagliero, Mario, 2008. "Does Responsive Pricing Smooth Demand Shocks?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6662, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nocke, Volker & Peitz, Martin, 2008. "Advance-Purchase Discounts as a Price Discrimination Device," CEPR Discussion Papers 6664, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2008. "Consumer Networks and Firm Reputation: A First Experimental Investigation," CEPR Discussion Papers 6624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jozef Konings & Filip Roodhooft, 2000. "Liquidity Constraint and the Demand for Food: Income Elasticity of Calorie in Rural Ethiopia," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0026, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765011812 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kokholm, Thomas, 2008. "Pricing of Traffic Light Options and other Correlation Derivatives," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2008-01, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765011762 is not listed on IDEAS anymore