Report NEP-MKT-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Avi Goldfarb & Catherine Tucker, 2007. "Search Engine Advertising: Pricing Ads to Context," Working Papers 07-23, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Makoto Abe, 2007. ""An Individual Level RF Analysis based on Consumer Behavior Theory: A Hierarchical Bayes Framework on the Pareto/NBD Model"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-188, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Daniela Favaretto & Bruno Viscolani, 2007. "Advertising and production of a seasonal good for a heterogeneous market: from total segment separability to real media," Working Papers 155, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Pollock, R., 2007. "The Control of Porting in Two-Sided Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0754, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Andres Kuusik, 2007. "Affecting Customer Loyalty: Do Different Factors Have Various Influences In Different Loyalty Levels?," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 58, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Luca Lambertini & Arsen Palestini, 2007. "Dynamic Advertising with Spillovers: Cartel vs Competitive Fringe," Working Paper Series 48-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Christopher L. Gilbert, 2007. "Have we been Mugged? Market Power in the World Coffee Industry," Department of Economics Working Papers 0725, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.