Report NEP-MKT-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julie A. Caswell & Siny Joseph, 2007. "Consumer Demand for Quality: Major Determinant for Agricultural and Food Trade in the Future?," Working Papers 2007-4, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Deborah A. Cobb Clark & Heather Antecol, 2006. "Racial and Ethnic Discrimination in Local Consumer Markets: Exploiting the Army’s Procedures for Matching Personnel to Duty Locations," CEPR Discussion Papers 544, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Vermeulen, Philip & Dias, Daniel & Dossche, Maarten & Gautier, Erwan & Hernando, Ignacio & Sabbatini, Roberto & Stahl, Harald, 2007. "Price setting in the euro area: some stylised facts from individual producer price data," Working Paper Series 0727, European Central Bank.
- Gersbach, Hans & Schmutzler, Armin, 2007. "Does Globalization Create Superstars?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6222, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elena Revilla, 2007. "Information Technology and the Ambidexterity Hypotheses: An Analysis in Product Development," Working Papers Economia wp07-06, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.