Report NEP-MKT-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:178 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lars Nesheim, 2006. "Hedonic price functions," CeMMAP working papers CWP18/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Huck, Steffen & Ruchala, Gabriele K. & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2007. "Pricing and Trust," CEPR Discussion Papers 6135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cowling, Keith & Poolsombat, Rattanasuda, 2007. "Advertising And Labour Supply : Why Do Americans Work Such Long Hours?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 789, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- James McAndrews & Zhu Wang, 2007. "Microfoundations of Two-sided Markets: The Payment Card Example," DNB Working Papers 128, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.