Report NEP-MKT-2006-02-19This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco J. Mas & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2004. "A Random Parameter Logit Approach To The Two-Stage Tourist Choice Process: Going On Holidays And Length Of Stay," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-46, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ivan Arribas & J.E. Vila & J.L. Cervera, 2004. "Location Strategies Based On Discrete Choice Models: An Empirical Application To Supermarket Location," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-26, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- John Kennes & Aaron Schiff, 2006. "Informational Intermediation and Competing Auctions," Discussion Papers 06-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Francisco J. Mas & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2004. "Heckit Modelling Of The Two-Stage Tourist Choice Process: Going On Holiday And Tourism Expenditures," Working Papers. Serie EC 2004-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Andre de Palma & Lindsey Robin & Proost Stef, 2005. "Research challenges in modelling urban road pricing: an overview," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0506, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Pau, L-F., 2006. "Smart Business Networks Design and Business Genetics," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-002-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Christel Lane & Jocelyn Probert, 2005. "Domestic capabilities and global production networks in the clothing industry: a comparison of German and UK firms' strategies," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp318, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Fabio Cerina, 2006. "Tourism Specialization and Sustainability: A Long-Run Policy Analysis," Working Papers 2006.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore