Report NEP-MIG-2020-03-30This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jin, Zhangfeng, 2020. "Welfare Magnets and Internal Migration in China," GLO Discussion Paper Series 498, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- DeVoretz, Don J., 2020. "Let a Thousand Flowers Bloom: A Short Note on the Multidimensional Benefits of Chinese Immigrants to Canada," IZA Policy Papers 152, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joseph, Tiffany, 2020. "The Documentation Status Continuum: Citizenship and Increasing Stratification in American Life," SocArXiv 2x6hq, Center for Open Science.
- Andersson, David & Karadja, Mounir & Prawitz, Erik, 2020. "Mass Migration and Technological Change," SocArXiv 74ub8, Center for Open Science.
- Anna Getmansky & Konstantinos Matakos & Tolga Sinmazdemir, 2020. "Diversity without adversity? Refugeesâ€™ efforts to integrate can partially offset identity-based biases," Empirical Studies of Conflict Project (ESOC) Working Papers 16, Empirical Studies of Conflict Project.