Report NEP-MIG-2020-02-10This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olena Ivus & Alireza Naghavi & Larry D. Qiu, 2019. "Migration and Imitation," Development Working Papers 457, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Hager, Anselm & Valasek, Justin, 2020. "Refugees and social capital: Evidence from Northern Lebanon," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2020-301, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Gordon B. Dahl & Cristina Felfe & Paul Frijters & Helmut Rainer, 2020. "Caught between Cultures: Unintended Consequences of Improving Opportunity for Immigrant Girls," NBER Working Papers 26674, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sule Alan & Ceren Baysan & Mert Gumren & Elif Kubilay, 2020. "Building Inter-Ethnic Cohesion in Schools: An Intervention on Perspective-Taking," Working Papers 2020-009, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Stark, Oded & Byra, Lukasz & Kosiorowski, Grzegorz, 2020. "On the precarious link between the Gini coefficient and the incentive to migrate," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 127, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Pastore, Francesco & Semerikova, Elena, 2020. "It’s the way people move! Labour migration as an adjustment device in Russia," GLO Discussion Paper Series 445, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Constant, Amelie F., 2020. "Time-Space Dynamics of Return and Circular Migration: Theories and Evidence," GLO Discussion Paper Series 446, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Dimitri Defrance & Esther Delesalle & Flore Gubert, 2020. "Is migration drought-induced in Mali? An empirical analysis using panel data on Malian localities over the 1987-2009 period," Working Papers DT/2020/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).