Report NEP-MIG-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alan Duncan & Mark N Harris & Astghik Mavisakalyan & Toan Nguyen, 2018. "Where do immigrants settle? Assessing the role of immigration policies," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1802, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Gregory Verdugo & Sorana Toma, 2018. "Can public housing decrease segragation ? Lessons and challenges from Non-European immigration in France," Sciences Po publications 17, Sciences Po.
- Alexander M. Danzer & Carsten Feuerbaum & Marc Piopiunik & Ludger Woessmann, 2018. "Growing up in Ethnic Enclaves: Language Proficiency and Educational Attainment of Immigrant Children," Working Papers 180, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Marbach, Moritz & Hainmueller, Jens & Hangartner, Dominik, 2017. "The Long-Term Impact of Employment Bans on the Economic Integration of Refugees," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3618, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Gouranga Gopal Das & Sugata Marjit, 2018. "Skill, Innovation and Wage Inequality: Can Immigrants be the Trump Card?," Discussion Papers Series 594, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Anna Maria Mayda & Giovanni Peri & Walter Steingress, 2018. "The Political Impact of Immigration: Evidence from the United States," NBER Working Papers 24510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Alberto Dalmazzo & Daniela Vuri, 2018. "Home Sweet Home: the Effect of Sugar Protectionism on Emigration in Italy, 1876-1913," CEIS Research Paper 437, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Jun 2018.