Report NEP-MIG-2018-05-07This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Rougier & Nicolas Yol, 2018. "The volatility effect of diaspora’s location: A migration portfolio approach," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2018-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Warman, Casey & Webb, Matthew D. & Worswick, Christopher, 2018. "Immigrant Category of Admission and the Earnings of Adults and Children: How far does the Apple Fall?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 196, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Lee, Neil & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & von Berlepsch, Viola, 2018. "A woman's touch? Female migration and economic development in the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 12878, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Géraldine Bocqueho & Marc Deschamps & Jenny Helstroffer & Julien Jacob & Majlinda Joxhe, 2018. "The risk and refugee migration," Sciences Po publications 10, Sciences Po.
- Alessandro Sola, 2018. "The 2015 Refugee Crisis in Germany: Concerns about Immigration and Populism," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 966, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2018. "Effects of Distance and Borders on International and Interregional Tourist Flows: A micro-gravity analysis," Discussion papers 18021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- William W. Olney & Dario Pozzoli, 2018. "The Impact of Immigration on Firm-Level Offshoring," Department of Economics Working Papers 2018-02, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Benesch, Christine & Loretz, Simon & Stadelmann, David & Thomas, Tobias, 2018. "Media coverage and immigration worries: Econometric evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 288, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Mussida, Chiara & Parisi, Maria Laura, 2017. "Ethnic groups' income inequality within and across Italian regions," MPRA Paper 85788, University Library of Munich, Germany.