Report NEP-MIG-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yiwen Chen & Vincent Fromentin & Ioana Salagean & Benteng Zou, 2017. "To Migrate With or Without Ones’ Children in China - That is the Question," DEM Discussion Paper Series 17-06, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Clemens, Michael & Pritchett, Lant, 2016. "The New Case for Migration Restrictions: An Assessment," Working Paper Series rwp16-054, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Miwa Matsuo, 2017. "Hidden Costs of Carpooling in Family Life: Travel Behavior of Hispanic Families with Children in the US," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-13, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Ariel Burstein & Gordon Hanson & Lin Tian & Jonathan Vogel, 2017. "Tradability and the Labor-Market Impact of Immigration: Theory and Evidence from the U.S," NBER Working Papers 23330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Nedelkoska, Ljubica, 2017. "Welcome Home in a Crisis: Effects of Return Migration on the Non-Migrantsâ€™ Wages and Employment," Working Paper Series rwp17-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Mohamed Amara & Hatem Jemmali & Mohamed Ayadi, 2017. "Rural-Urban Migration and Income Disparity in Tunisia: A Decomposition Analysis," Working Papers 1085, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 2017.
- Borjas, George J., 2017. "The Earnings of Undocumented Immigrants," Working Paper Series rwp17-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Christian Dreger & Yanqun Zhang, 2017. "The Hukou Impact on the Chinese Wage Structure," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1660, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Joan Monras, 2016. "Minimum Wages and Spatial Equilibrium: Theory and Evidence," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/btui0r2bp92, Sciences Po.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Sylvie Démurger & Shi Li, 2017. "Productivity gains from agglomeration and migration in Chinese cities over 2002-2013," Working Papers 1709, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Elizabeth Colucci & Hanne Smidt & Axelle Devaux & Charalambos Vrasidas & Malaz Safarjalani & Jonatan Castaño Muñoz, 2017. "Free digital learning opportunities for migrants and refugees: an analysis of current initiatives and recommendation for their use," JRC Working Papers JRC106146, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).