Report NEP-MIG-2017-04-09This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kosec, Katrina & Ghebru, Hosaena & Holtemeyer, Brian & Mueller, Valerie & Schmidt, Emily, 2017. "The effect of land inheritance on youth employment and migration decisions: Evidence from rural Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 104, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marcén, Miriam & Morales, Marina, 2017. "Remain single or live together: Does culture matter?," MPRA Paper 77623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gay, Victor & Hicks, Daniel L. & Santacreu-Vasut, Estefania & Shoham, Amir, 2017. "Decomposing culture: An analysis of gender, language, and labor supply in the household," MPRA Paper 77637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schmid, Samuel D. & Helbling, Marc, 2016. "Validating the Immigration Policies in Comparison (IMPIC) dataset," Discussion Papers, various Research Units SP VI 2016-202, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- George J. Borjas, 2017. "The Earnings of Undocumented Immigrants," NBER Working Papers 23236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Umakrishnan Kollamparambil, 2017. "Labour market impact of internal in-migration: A district level analysis of South Africa," Working Papers 667, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Kang, Yoo-Duk & Lim, You-Jin, 2016. "Recent Development of Labor Mobility in the EU: Comparative Study on the British and German Cases," World Economy Brief 16-8, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Peng, Ito., 2017. "Transnational migration of domestic and care workers in Asia Pacific," ILO Working Papers 994940891402676, International Labour Organization.