Report NEP-MIG-2015-06-05This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claire L. Adida & David D. Laitin & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2014. "Women, Muslim immigrants, and economic integration in France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00977064, HAL.
- Isabelle Sin & Steven Stillman, 2015. "Economic Liberalisation and the Mobility of Minority Groups: Evidence from M?ori in New Zealand," Working Papers 15-03, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Roxana Nedelescu, 2015. "Free Movement of Persons: The Mirage of Social Security Schemes," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 34, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Maurice Kugler & Oren Levintal & Hillel Rapoport, 2015. "Migration and Cross-Border Financial Flows," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS halshs-01134465, HAL.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Peri, Giovanni & Wright, Greg C., 2015. "Immigration, Trade and Productivity in Services: Evidence from U.K. Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 10627, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McGinnity, Frances & Gijsberts, Merove, 2015. "Perceived Group Discrimination among Polish Migrants to Western Europe: Comparing Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and Ireland," Papers WP502, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).