Report NEP-MIG-2015-05-09This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akcigit, Ufuk & Baslandze, Salomé & Stantcheva, Stefanie, 2015. "Taxation and the International Mobility of Inventors," CEPR Discussion Papers 10565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Silvia Appelt & Brigitte van Beuzekom & Fernando Galindo-Rueda & Roberto de Pinho, 2015. "Which factors influence the international mobility of research scientists?," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2015/2, OECD Publishing.
- Andreas Beerli & Ronald Indergand, 2015. "Which factors drive the skill-mix of migrants in the long-run?," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 012, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Cristina Cattaneo & Emanuele Massetti, 2015. "Migration and Climate Change in Rural Africa," Working Papers 2015.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Venhorst, V. & Cörvers, F., 2015. "Entry into working life: Spatial mobility and the job match quality of higher-educated graduates," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).