Report NEP-MIG-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/5/doc2009-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abbasian, Saeid & Bildt, Carina, 2009. "Empowerment through Entrepreneurship - A Tool for Integration among Immigrant Women?," CISEG Working Papers Series 6, Centre for Innovation Systems, Entrepreneurship and Growth, Jönköping International Business School.
- Antón, José-Ignacio & Carrera, Miguel & Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael, 2009. "How are you doing in your grandpa’s country? Labour market performance of Latin American immigrants in Spain," MPRA Paper 15051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedersen, Peder J. & Pytliková, Mariola, 2008. "EU Enlargement: Migration flows from Central and Eastern Europe into the Nordic countries - exploiting a natural experiment," Working Papers 08-29, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel J. & Hiller, Sanne & Sala, Davide, 2008. "Does Immigration Boost Per Capita Income?," Working Papers 08-23, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2009. "Collinearity in growth regressions: The example of worker remittances," MERIT Working Papers 020, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael & Antón, José-Ignacio, 2009.
"De la España que emigra a la España que acoge: contexto, dimensión y características de la inmigración latinoamericana en España
[From the Spain who migrates to the Spain who hosts: Context, dimens," MPRA Paper 15055, University Library of Munich, Germany.