Report NEP-MIG-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lutz Schneider & Alexander Kubis, 2009. "Are there Gender-specific Preferences for Location Factors? A Grouped Conditional Logit-Model of Interregional Migration Flows in Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 5, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Allen Head & Huw Lloyd-Ellis, 2011. "Housing Liquidity, Mobility, and the Labour Market," Working Papers 1197, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hernando Zuleta & Oscar Avila & Mauricio Rodriguez, 2009. "The balassa-samuelson hypothesis and elderly migration," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005267, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Francisco Requena & Guadalupe Serrano & Joan Martín Montaner, 2009. "The effects of immigration on the productive structure of Spanish regions," Working Papers. Serie EC 2009-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Alon Cohen & Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2009. "The Skill Composition of Migration and the Generosity of the Welfare State," NBER Working Papers 14738, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.