Report NEP-MIG-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip McCann & Jacques Poot & Lynda Sanderson, 2008. "Migration, Relationship Capital and International Travel: Theory and Evidence," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0808, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Peter Huber & Klaus Nowotny, 2008. "Moving Across Borders: Who is Willing to Migrate or to Commute?," WIFO Working Papers 322, WIFO.
- Wolfgang R. Köhler, 2008. "Suburbanization and homeownership rates," IEW - Working Papers 382, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Howard Bodenhorn, 2008. "Criminal Sentencing in Nineteenth Century Pennsylvania," NBER Working Papers 14283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ingrid Tucci & Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2008. "Das enttäuschte Versprechen der Integration: Migrantennachkommen in Frankreich und Deutschland," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 123, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).