Report NEP-MIC-2018-07-30This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MIC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesc DilmÃ©, 2018. "Skewed Information Transmission," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_033_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Pablo Amorós, 2018. "Majoritarian aggregation and Nash implementation of experts' opinions," Working Papers 2018-05, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2017. "On Time-Consistent Collective Choice with Heterogeneous Quasi- Hyperbolic Discounting," Working Papers halshs-01662833, HAL.
- Benny Moldovanu & Alex Gershkov & Xianwen Shi, 2018. "The Dimensions of Consensus," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_029_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Choi, Jay Pil & Gerlach, Heiko, 2018. "Optimal Cross-Licensing Arrangements: Collusion versus Entry Deterrence," Working Papers 2018-2, Michigan State University, Department of Economics.
- Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2018. "The Preference for Monotone Decision Problems," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2018-15, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Paul Belleflamme & Martin Peitz, 2018. "Managing Competition on a Two-Sided Platform," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_028_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Benny Moldovanu & Deniz Dizdar & Nora Szech, 2018. "The Multiplier Effect in Two-Sided Markets with Bilateral Investments," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_030_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Antony Millner & Hélène Ollivier & Leo Simon, 2017. "Confirmation bias and signaling in Downsian elections," Working Papers halshs-01631494, HAL.
- Cabral, Luís M B & Natividad, Gabriel, 2018. "Mixed Bundling in Retail DVD Sales: Facts and Theories," CEPR Discussion Papers 13040, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benny Moldovanu & Alex Gershkov & Philipp Strack, 2018. "A Theory of Auctions with Endogenous Valuations," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_031_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Berno Buechel & Eberhard Feess & Gerd Muehlheusser, 2018. "Optimal Law Enforcement with Sophisticated and Naive Offenders," CESifo Working Paper Series 7106, CESifo.
- AOKI Reiko & ARAI Yasuhiro, 2018. "Strategic Declaration of Standard Essential Patents," Discussion papers 18035, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jean-Marc Bourgeon & Pierre Picard, 2019. "Insurance Law and Incomplete Contracts," Working Papers hal-01830360, HAL.
- Daniela Bubboloni & Mostapha Diss & Michele Gori, 2018. "Extensions of the Simpson voting rule to the committee selection setting," Working Papers halshs-01827668, HAL.
- David Jiménez-Gómez, 2018. "The Evolution of Self-Control in the Brain," Working Papers. Serie AD 2018-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).