Report NEP-MIC-2018-07-09This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saori CHIBA, "undated". "Vagueness of Language: Indeterminacy under Two-Dimensional State Uncertainty," Discussion papers e-18-003, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Shitovitz, Benyamin & Selay, A. & Moreno Ruiz, Diego & Haimanko, Ori & Einy, Ezra & Aiche, A., 2018. "Tullock Contests Reward Information Advantages," UC3M Working papers. Economics 27107, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Chen, Yongmin & Li, Jianpei & Zhang, Jin, 2018. "Efficient Liability in Expert Markets," MPRA Paper 87317, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Jun 2018.
- Jerry Tsai & Jessica A. Wachter, 2018. "Pricing Long-Lived Securities in Dynamic Endowment Economies," NBER Working Papers 24641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mikhail Drugov & Marta Troya-Martinez, 2018. "Vague lies and lax standards of proof: On the law and economics of advice," Working Papers w0246, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Piuli Roy Chowdhury, 2018. "A New model of mergers and innovation," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2018-009, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Eguia, Jon & Xefteris, Dimitrios, 2018. "Implementation by vote-buying mechanisms," Working Papers 2018-1, Michigan State University, Department of Economics.
- Christian Alcocer; Thomas D. Jeitschko & Thomas D. Jeitschko, 2018. "Using Rules-of-Thumb: A Note on Sophisticated vs. Simple Mixing in Two-Player Randomly Matched Games," VNIVERSITAS ECONÓMICA 016344, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Xue-Zhong He & Lei Shi & Marco Tolotti, 2018. "Are We Better-off for Working Hard?," Research Paper Series 391, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Christophe Labreuche & Michel Grabisch, 2018. "Using multiple reference levels in Multi-Criteria Decision Aid: the Generalized-Additive Independence model and the Choquet integral approaches," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 18009, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- James P. Gander, 2018. "Advertising Economics Under Uncertainty: An Alternative Approach," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2018_01, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Jon X. Eguia & Francesco Giovannoni, 2018. "Tactical Extremism," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 18/701, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Eswaran, Mukesh, 2018. "Decentralized Terrorism and Social Identity," Microeconomics.ca working papers tina_marandola-2018-4, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 06 Jun 2018.