Report NEP-MIC-2017-10-29This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drugov, Mikhail & Ryvkin, Dmitry, 2017. "Optimal Tournaments," CEPR Discussion Papers 12368, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hassan Nosratabadi, 2017. "Referential Revealed Preference Theory," Departmental Working Papers 201707, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Bayer, Péter & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Peeters, Ronald & Thuijsman, Frank, 2017. "Adaptive Learning in Weighted Network Games," Research Memorandum 025, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Baake, Pio & Sudaric, Slobodan, 2017. "Interconnection and Prioritization," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169446, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Janssen, Maarten, 2017. "Regulating False Discloure," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168159, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Onur A. Koska & Ilke Onur & Frank Stähler, 2017. "The Economics of Vendor Bids," ERC Working Papers 1711, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2017.
- Murooka, Takeshi & Schwarz, Marco, 2017. "The Timing of Choice-Enhancing Policies," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 49, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Herweg, Fabian & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2017. "Procurement with Unforeseen Contingencies," CEPR Discussion Papers 12385, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Drouvelis, Michalis & Gurguc, Zeynep & Ray, Indrajit, 2017. "Transparency is overrated: communicating in a coordination game with private information," CEPR Discussion Papers 12353, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Petra Persson, 2017. "Attention Manipulation and Information Overload," NBER Working Papers 23823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vladimir Asriyan & William Fuchs & Brett Green, 2017. "Liquidity Sentiments," Working Papers 993, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Maier, Carl G. & Marencak, Michal, 2017. "Uninformed buyers and market efficiency," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168207, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bouton, Laurent & Ogden, Benjamin, 2017. "Ethical Voting in Multicandidate Elections," CEPR Discussion Papers 12374, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sergiu Hart, 2017. "Repeat Voting: Two-Vote May Lead More People To Vote," Discussion Paper Series dp711, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Tapas Kundu & Tore Nilssen, 2017. "Delegation of Regulation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6589, CESifo.
- von Wangenheim, Jonas, 2017. "English versus Vickrey Auctions with Loss Averse Bidders," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 48, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Hassan Nosratabadi, 2017. "WARP Decompositions," Departmental Working Papers 201708, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Naseer, Shaheen & Heine, Klaus, 2017. "Bureaucratic Identity and the Shape of Public Policy: A Game Theoretic Analysis," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168144, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.