Report NEP-MIC-2017-08-27This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martimort, David & Semenov, Aggey & Stole, Lars, 2017. "A Complete Characterization of Equilibria in a Common Agency Screening Game," MPRA Paper 80870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Costain, 2017. "Costly decisions and sequential bargaining," Working Papers 1729, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Garrett, Daniel F., 2017. "Dynamic Mechanism Design: Dynamic Arrivals and Changing Values," TSE Working Papers 17-830, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Chi, Chang Koo & Murto, Pauli & Valimaki, Juuso, 2017. "All-Pay Auctions with Affiliated Values," MPRA Paper 80799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chi, Chang Koo & Choi, Kyoung Jin, 2016. "The Impact of Firm Size on Dynamic Incentives and Investment," MPRA Paper 80867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Aymanns & Jakob Foerster & Co-Pierre Georg, 2017. "Fake News in Social Networks," Papers 1708.06233, arXiv.org.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Nikitas Pittis & Panagiotis Samartzis & Nikolaos Englezos & Andreas Papandreou, 2017. "Alternative Types of Ambiguity and their Effects on the Probabilistic Properties and Tail Risks of Environmental-Policy Variables," DEOS Working Papers 1703, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Geoffrey Heal, 2017. "Price Uncertainty and Price-Contingent Securities," NBER Working Papers 23723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan B. Berk & Jules H. van Binsbergen, 2017. "Regulation of Charlatans in High-Skill Professions," NBER Working Papers 23696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Nikitas Pittis & Panagiotis Samartzis & Nikolaos Englezos & Andreas Papandreou, 2017. "Amgiguity Aversion, Modern Bayesianism and Small Worlds," DEOS Working Papers 1702, Athens University of Economics and Business.