Report NEP-MIC-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Riedel & Jean-Marc Tallon & Vassili Vergopoulos, 2017. "Dynamically Consistent Preferences Under Imprecise Probabilistic Information," PSE Working Papers halshs-01513820, HAL.
- Theodoros Diasakos & Georgios Gerasimou, 2017. "Preference Conditions for Invertible Demand Functions," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201708, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews, revised 23 Aug 2019.
- Shenglang Yang & Yixiao Zhou, 2017. "Determinants and impacts of intangible investment: Evidence from Chinese private manufacturing firms," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2017-649, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Gabriele Beneduci & Pietro Tebaldi, 2017. "Interactive Epistemology in Simple Dynamic Games with a Continuum of Strategies," Working Papers 602, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Heller, Yuval & Mohlin, Erik, 2017. "When Is Social Learning Path-Dependent?," MPRA Paper 78962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomoya Kazumura & Debasis Mishra & Shigehiro Serizawa, 2017. "Strategy-proof multi-object auction design: Ex-post revenue maximization with no wastage," ISER Discussion Paper 1001, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List, 2016. "Reason-based choice and context-dependence: An explanatory framework," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01249514, HAL.
- Eric Danan & Thibault Gajdos & Brian Hill & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2016. "Robust Social Decisions," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01415412, HAL.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List & Richard Bradley, 2016. "Belief revision generalized: A joint characterization of Bayes' and Je¤rey's rules," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01249635, HAL.
- Jean-François Laslier & Karine van der Straeten, 2016. "Strategic Voting in Multi-Winner Elections with Approval Balloting: A Theory for Large Electorates," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01304688, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2016. "Determining models of influence," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01387480, HAL.
- Antoine Mandel & Herbert Gintis, 2016. "Decentralized Pricing and the equivalence between Nash and Walrasian equilibrium," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01296646, HAL.
- Louis Kaplow, 2017. "Optimal Multistage Adjudication," NBER Working Papers 23364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tyutin, Anton & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2017. "On Legislative Lobbying under Political Uncertainty," TSE Working Papers 17-807, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Attar, Andrea & Mariotti, Thomas & Salanié, François, 2017. "On a Class of Smooth Preferences," TSE Working Papers 17-799, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Oct 2017.