Report NEP-MIC-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Riedel & Jean-Marc Tallon & Vassili Vergopoulos, 2017. "Dynamically Consistent Preferences Under Imprecise Probabilistic Information," PSE Working Papers halshs-01513820, HAL.
- Georgios Gerasimou & Theodoros Diasakos, 2017. "Preference Conditions for Invertible Demand Functions," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201708, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews, revised 19 May 2017.
- Shenglang Yang & Yixiao Zhou, 2017. "Determinants and impacts of intangible investment: Evidence from Chinese private manufacturing firms," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2017-649, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Gabriele Beneduci & Pietro Tebaldi, 2017. "Interactive Epistemology in Simple Dynamic Games with a Continuum of Strategies," Working Papers 602, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Heller, Yuval & Mohlin, Erik, 2017. "When Is Social Learning Path-Dependent?," MPRA Paper 78962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomoya Kazumura & Debasis Mishra & Shigehiro Serizawa, 2017. "Strategy-proof multi-object auction design: Ex-post revenue maximization with no wastage," ISER Discussion Paper 1001, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List, 2016. "Reason-based choice and context-dependence: An explanatory framework," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01249514, HAL.
- Eric Danan & Thibault Gajdos & Brian Hill & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2016. "Robust Social Decisions," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01415412, HAL.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List & Richard Bradley, 2016. "Belief revision generalized: A joint characterization of Bayes' and Je¤rey's rules," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01249635, HAL.
- Jean-François Laslier & Karine Van Der Straeten, 2016. "Strategic Voting in Multi-Winner Elections with Approval Balloting: A Theory for Large Electorates," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01304688, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2016. "Determining models of influence," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01387480, HAL.
- Antoine Mandel & Herbert Gintis, 2016. "Decentralized Pricing and the equivalence between Nash and Walrasian equilibrium," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01296646, HAL.
- Louis Kaplow, 2017. "Optimal Multistage Adjudication," NBER Working Papers 23364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tyutin, Anton & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2017. "On Legislative Lobbying under Political Uncertainty," TSE Working Papers 17-807, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Attar, Andrea & Mariotti, Thomas & Salanié, François, 2017. "On a Class of Smooth Preferences," TSE Working Papers 17-799, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Oct 2017.