Report NEP-MIC-2017-01-22This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabrizio Germano & Jonathan Weinstein & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2017. "Uncertain Rationality, Depth of Reasoning and Robustness in Games with Incomplete Information," Working Papers 947, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Besanko, David & Tong, Jian & Wu, Jianjun, 2016. "Dynamic game under ambiguity: the sequential bargaining example, and a new "coase conjecture"," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1606, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Brooks, Benjamin A & Morris, Stephen, 2017. "Optimal Auction Design in a Common Value Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 11783, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Becker, Johannes Gerd & Gersbach, Hans, 2017. "A Theory of Threshold Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 11766, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bezerra Bisneto, João Lídio, 2016. "Communication policy with public uncertainty," Textos para discussão 431, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Besanko, David & Tong, Jian & Wu, Jianjun, 2016. "Subsidizing research programs with "if" and "when" uncertainty in the face of severe informational constraints," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1605, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Brooks, Benjamin A & Morris, Stephen, 2017. "First Price Auctions with General Information Structures: Implications for Bidding and Revenue," CEPR Discussion Papers 11782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paraskevas Lekeas & Giorgos Stamatopoulos, 2016. "Cooperative Games with Externalities and Probabilistic Coalitional Beliefs," Working Papers 1605, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Camera, Gabriele & Gioffré, Alessandro, 2017. "Asymmetric social norms," SAFE Working Paper Series 162, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Zvika Neemam & Aniko Ory & Jungju Yu, 2016. "The Benefit of Collective Reputation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2068, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Yuval Heller, 2017. "Instability of Belief-free Equilibria," Working Papers 2017-01, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- de Meza, David & Reito, Francesco, 2016. "Too Much Waste: A Failure of Stochastic, Competitive Markets," MPRA Paper 76125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akerlof, Robert & Holden, Richard, 2017. "Network Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 11763, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tomohiro Uchiyama, 2017. "A geometric approach to the transfer problem for a finite number of traders," Papers 1701.04491, arXiv.org.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Stéphane Zuber, 2017. "Fair Utilitarianism," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Nicolas Gravel & Brice Magdalou & Patrick Moyes, 2017. "Hammond’s Equity Principle and the Measurement of Ordinal Inequalities »," Working Papers 17-03, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.