Report NEP-MIC-2016-08-28This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy Besley & James M. Malcolmson, 2016. "Choice and Competition in Public Service Provision," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 29, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Simona Grassi & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2016. "Information Acquisition, Referral, and Organization," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2016-005, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Liisa Laine & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2016. "Quality and Competition between Public and Private Firms," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2016-006, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Boone, Jan & Schottmuller, C., 2016. "Procurement with specialized firms," Other publications TiSEM 34da98d5-1061-409f-a4a3-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Doraszelski, Ulrich & Escobar, Juan, 2016. "Protocol Invariance and the Timing of Decisions in Dynamic Games," CEPR Discussion Papers 11447, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gautier, Pieter A. & Hu, Bo & Watanabe, Makoto, 2016. "Marketmaking Middlemen," CEPR Discussion Papers 11437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Häfner, Samuel & Nöldeke, Georg, 2016. "Sorting in Iterated Incumbency Contests," Working papers 2016/02, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Antony Millner & Geoffrey Heal, 2016. "Collective Intertemporal Choice: the Possibility of Time Consistency," NBER Working Papers 22524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Bogomolnaia & Herve Moulin & Fedor Sandomirskiy & Elena Yanovskaya, 2016. "Dividing Goods or Bads Under Additive Utilities," HSE Working papers WP BRP 147/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Florence TOUYA, 2016. "Horizontal and Vertical Tax Interactions in a Common Agency Game," Working Papers 2015-2016_12, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Aug 2016.
- Tim Perri, 2016. "Signaling and Opitmal Sorting," Working Papers 16-07, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Jonathan W. Leland & Mark Schneider & Jonathan Leland, 2016. "Axioms for Salience Perception," Working Papers 16-15, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.