Report NEP-MIC-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ali, S. Nageeb & Benabou, Roland, 2016. "Image Versus Information: Changing Societal Norms and Optimal Privacy," CEPR Discussion Papers 11249, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Beissner & Frank Riedel, 2016. "Knight--Walras Equilibria," Papers 1605.04385, arXiv.org.
- Ronayne, David, 2016. "Extreme Idealism and Equilibrium in the Hotelling-Downs Model of Political Competition," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 21, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Mark Schneider & Manuel Nunez, 2016. "Mean-Dispersion Preferences with a Specific Dispersion Function," Working Papers 16-10, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Srivastava, Vatsalya, 2017. "The Sorry Clause (Revision of TILEC DP 2016-004)," Discussion Paper 2017-002, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Goldlücke, Susanne & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2016. "Pollution Claim Settlements Reconsidered: Hidden Information and Bounded Payments," CEPR Discussion Papers 11217, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kerkkamp, R.B.O. & van den Heuvel, W. & Wagelmans, A.P.M., 2016. "Two-echelon supply chain coordination under information asymmetry with multiple types," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI-2016-18, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Cuicui Chen & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2016. "Collective Action in an Asymmetric World," NBER Working Papers 22240, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew Polisson & Ludovic Renou, 2016. "Afriat's Theorem and Samuelson's `Eternal Darkness'," Discussion Papers in Economics 16/09, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Dietrich, Franz & List, Christian, 2016. "What matters and how it matters: A choice-theoretic representation of moral theories," MPRA Paper 71305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dino Borie, 2016. "Additively Separable Preferences Without the Completeness Axiom: An Algebraic Approach," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-11, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2016. "The Negotiators Who Knew Too Much: Transaction Costs and Incomplete Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 11276, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Julien Daubanes & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2016. "The Rise of NGO Activism," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/244, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Alberto Cavaliere & Giovanni Crea, 2016. "Vertical Differentiation With Consumers Misperceptions And Information Disparities," DEM Working Papers Series 122, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- F. Barigozzi & P. Tedeschi, 2016. "Informed Principals in the Credit Market when Borrowers and Lenders Are Heterogeneous," Working Papers wp1051, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.