Report NEP-MIC-2016-01-29This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2016. "Information Design, Bayesian Persuasion and Bayes Correlated Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2027, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dionissi Aliprantis, 2016. "Differences of Opinions," Working Papers (Old Series) 1604, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List, 2016. "Reason-based choice and context-dependence: An explanatory framework," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01249514, HAL.
- Franz Dietrich, 2015. "Aggregation theory and the relevance of some issues to others," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01249513, HAL.
- Natalia Lazzati & John K.-H. Quah & Koji Shirai, 2015. "A revealed preference theory of monotone choice and strategic complementarity," Discussion Paper Series 138, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Dec 2015.
- Lukasz A. Drozd & Ricardo Serrano-Padial, 2016. "Financial contracting with enforcement externalities," Working Papers 16-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jorge Alcalde Unzu & Marc Vorsatz, 2015. "Strategy-proof location of public facilities," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1502, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List & Richard Bradley, 2016. "Belief revision generalized: A joint characterization of Bayes' and Je¤rey's rules," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01249635, HAL.
- Nicholas S. Gonchar & Wolodymyr H. Kozyrski & Anatol S. Zhokhin, 2016. "General Equilibrium and Recession Phenomenon," Papers 1601.04949, arXiv.org.
- Christian Basteck, 2016. "Fair solutions to the random assignment problem," Working Papers 2016001, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).