Report NEP-MIC-2014-12-29This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Menicucci, Domenico, 2014. "Buyer Group and Buyer Power When Sellers Compete," TSE Working Papers 14-543, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2017.
- Stahl, Konrad & Strausz, Roland, 2014. "Certification and Market Transparency," Working Papers 14-26, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Sonia Di Giannatale Menegalli & Itza T. Q. Curiel-Cabral, 2013. "Compromises and Incentives," Working papers DTE 559, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Bester, Helmut & Dahm, Matthias, 2014. "Credence Goods, Costly Diagnosis, and Subjective Evaluation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10254, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Martí, Joan & Zenou, Yves, 2014. "Network Games with Incomplete Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 10290, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre Chaigneau & Alex Edmans & Daniel Gottlieb, 2014. "The Generalized Informativeness Principle," NBER Working Papers 20729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chaigneau, Pierre & Edmans, Alex & Gottlieb, Daniel, 2014. "The Informativeness Principle Under Limited Liability," CEPR Discussion Papers 10143, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chaigneau, Pierre & Edmans, Alex & Gottlieb, Daniel, 2014. "The Value of Informativeness for Contracting," CEPR Discussion Papers 10180, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Garrett, Daniel & Gomes, Renato & Maestri, Lucas, 2014. "Competitive Screening under Heterogeneous Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 10036, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thiemo Fetzer & Maitreesh Ghatak & Jonathan de Quidt, 2013. "Group Lending Without Joint Liability," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 044, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Nikolas Tsakas, 2014. "Optimal influence under observational learning," Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series 4, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation", revised Nov 2014.
- Rothschild, Casey & Scheuer, Florian, 2014. "Optimal Taxation with Rent-Seeking," CEPR Discussion Papers 10247, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- S. Mohammad R. Davoodalhosseini, 2014. "Constrained Efficiency with Search and Information Frictions," 2014 Papers pda658, Job Market Papers.
- Ketelaar, Felix & Szalay, Dezsö, 2014. "Pricing a Package of Services - When (not) to bundle," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 487, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Pablo Amorï¿½s, 2014. "Conditions on the jury for the natural implementation of the deserving winner of a contest," Working Papers 2014-01, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Michail Anthropelos & Constantinos Kardaras, 2014. "Equilibrium in risk-sharing games," Papers 1412.4208, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.